Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Packaging Guideline enforcement
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Jiri Slaby <jslaby@xxxxxxx> wrote:
How do you fix the changelog in those cases?

No way. It's set in stone. We just have to live with that...

Well, maybe that works for kernel developers (ie: seasoned
developers), but I don't see *all* OBS users exhibiting that amount of
discipline.

We could, however, do the SR comment --> .changes entry thing as an
option for "request accept".