Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Infinality Fonts
I assume you have 'osc'... so you can always do something like:

$ osc getbinaries home:ketheriel:infinality freetype-infinality x86_64
$ osc getbinaries home:ketheriel:infinality fontconfig-infinality x86_64
$ zypper install binaries/`ls *.rpm | grep -v devel`

That should do the trick :)

NM