Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE 12.2 branch is frozen
Ismail Doenmez <idoenmez@xxxxxxx> writes:

Starting this second we are freezing the package submissions to openSUSE
12.2 branch (Factory is fine). As the co-release manager for this
release I would like to thank each of you who submitted fixes to the
upcoming release. From new gcc to brand new X.org stack it was a bumpy
ride but I believe we managed to stabilize to the point we can finally
release it. So, on September 5 we will unveil the new openSUSE 12.2
release.

Thanks :) But what does this mean if we want to update something for
12.2? I creating MRs is now mandatory. Can you please explain how this
is considered to work? "osc mr --help" refers to
http://doc.opensuse.org/products/draft/OBS/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.maintenance_setup.html
that does not exist (error 404).

I want to update some of our docs and some translation related packages.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany