Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Infinality Fonts
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:16:08 +0100
You are not doing anything wrong, it seems that Zypper assumes the
repository is called 'openSUSE_Factory', when it's actually called
'Factory'.

NM

2012/8/28 Richard (MQ) <osl2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 28/08/12 11:22, Nelson Marques wrote:

http://infinality.net

Just install this two packages on this repo and relog... Then let us
know if you see any improvement.

obs://home:ketheriel:infinality -- (I've undeleted it now, so it
should take a few minutes to rebuild, and we can improve the spec
file)...

I'd love to try this but

# zypper ar -c obs://home:ketheriel:infinality infinality
Adding repository 'infinality' > ...[done]
Can't find a valid repository at given location:
[|] Repository type can't be determined.
Could not determine the type of the repository. Please check if the
defined URIs (see below) point to a valid repository:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ketheriel:/infinality/openSUSE_Factory

There seems to be nothing in the directory "/ketheriel:/infinality" - am I
doing something wrong?
--
Cheers
Richard (MQ)