Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Infinality Fonts
On 28/08/12 11:22, Nelson Marques wrote:
http://infinality.net

Just install this two packages on this repo and relog... Then let us
know if you see any improvement.

obs://home:ketheriel:infinality -- (I've undeleted it now, so it
should take a few minutes to rebuild, and we can improve the spec
file)...

I'd love to try this but

> # zypper ar -c obs://home:ketheriel:infinality infinality
> Adding repository 'infinality' > ...[done]
> Can't find a valid repository at given location:
> [|] Repository type can't be determined.
> Could not determine the type of the repository. Please check if the
> defined URIs (see below) point to a valid repository:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ketheriel:/infinality/openSUSE_Factory

There seems to be nothing in the directory "/ketheriel:/infinality" - am I doing something wrong?
--
Cheers
Richard (MQ)