Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Infinality Fonts
I am not aware if the color filter is the same, as the links you
provide suggest, if the color filter is not the same used by M$, it
should be clear, nevertheless, I'm not really a patent lawyer, so I
dont know if it can clear or not.

Maybe someone else knows it :)