Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Infinality Fonts
  • From: Robert Munteanu <robert.munteanu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:17:04 +0300
Hi Nelson,

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://infinality.net

Just install this two packages on this repo and relog... Then let us
know if you see any improvement.

I have the two packages a try and the improvements are clearly
visible. There's one note from me though, the default 'sans-serif'
font seems to be a serif one and I can't find a way to correct it.

I've attached an example from Firefox ( although I see it in system
dialogs as well ) and my gnome 3 font configuration.

Running 12.2 x86_64, Gnome 3 and
freetype-infinality-2.4.9-1.1.x86_64
fontconfig-infinality-1-20120615.1.noarch

Thanks,

Robert

obs://home:ketheriel:infinality -- (I've undeleted it now, so it
should take a few minutes to rebuild, and we can improve the spec
file)...