Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Infinality Fonts
http://infinality.net

Just install this two packages on this repo and relog... Then let us
know if you see any improvement.

obs://home:ketheriel:infinality -- (I've undeleted it now, so it
should take a few minutes to rebuild, and we can improve the spec
file)...