Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Infinality Fonts
On 08/28/2012 11:43 AM, pgajdos@xxxxxxx wrote:
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 11:40:52PM +0200, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
On 08/27/2012 02:00 PM, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
If you don't know, you may like the M17N:fonts repository. We
have 126 font packages now. Find new fonts here:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=M17N%3Afonts
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/M17N:/fonts/

So why are not in Factory ?

I don't know exactly what 'infinality fonts' term means, so this can
be offtopic.

Thomas is talking about M17N:fonts, because there are many new fonts
usable for older distributions than factory.

Ok, then fine

I think you can check yourself that vast majority of M17N:fonts is
also in factory. I use now croscore fonts and am satisfied with them.

Hmm, interesting

Togan