[opensuse-factory] hubert luo与您共享了照片
hello

This is Further Tech Co., Ltd.
We are design and manufacturing company dedicated in multimedia video

field since 1995.

Our main product is net-TV box with main features as below,

1. TV place shifting device, watch live home TV programs anywhere and

anytime for free.

2. Slingbox like product with strong functions and much better price.

3. Dual stream, enable two users to watch different live TV programs separately

at the same time.

4. Watch TV on Smartphone & Tablet(Android, iOS, Windows Phone), PC

(Windows and Mac OS).

5. Watch and control home video remotely.

6. Stream remote live security camera video to data centre.

7. Home surveillance.

We would like to establish a good relationship as a business partner with you.

If you are interested in our products and contact us, we are pleased to send you

our products detail together with competitive price.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Hubert

Further Tech. Co., Ltd.
Tel: 86-755-29405090 # 826
Fax: 86-755-29405611
Skype: Hubert_Further
Add: 8F Block B, Shenghui Building, Xixiang Rd. Bao'an, Shenzhen, China