[opensuse-factory] Re: Infinality Fonts
Nelson Marques wrote:
Next time you believe you have something to say to me, remember
Start there, please:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette

Patrick Shanahan wrote:

He cannot be bothered with rules. They do not apply to him.
Netiquette is about being polite, amoung other things.

====
Well warms my heart to people being as friendly and loving to
others as I usually get, but what you don't understand is that I like
fonts, so this was all my fault. So why not just blame it on me an
my config and ignore the problem and both get back to being productive
in some way, rather than arguing about it. I mean really, I have
more fonts than my machines can keep track of, but I still look for great
fonts... so the more fonts the better...

So anyone poking at fonts -- probably did so for someone like me if
not me... so you see, it really is my fault! ;-)

Doesn't that somehow make things feel better?

;-)