Re: [opensuse-factory] Factory + Summit + YOU
I probably won't be going. Anyone who is going for longer than the meetings take and wants something else to do while spending time in Florida is welcome to contact me. I'm in "Shangri-La" (not on the maps) about 2 hours west of the meeting, far from the cityscape and Disney scene.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/