[opensuse-factory] openSUSE 12.2 branch is frozen
  • From: Ismail Doenmez <idoenmez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:01:30 +0200
Fellow developers;

Starting this second we are freezing the package submissions to openSUSE 12.2 branch (Factory is fine). As the co-release manager for this release I would like to thank each of you who submitted fixes to the upcoming release. From new gcc to brand new X.org stack it was a bumpy ride but I believe we managed to stabilize to the point we can finally release it. So, on September 5 we will unveil the new openSUSE 12.2 release.

But it doesn't stop here, Factory is now ready for heavy breakage^^^^^^development. Just remember to have fun and start sending your Factory submit requests right away.

Thanks.

--
Ismail Dönmez - openSUSE Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH