Re: [opensuse-factory] Help Apper to survive (12.2)
Am Donnerstag, 23. August 2012, 22:38:23 schrieb Rajko:
This one:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.os.linux.suse/hsKm2cMyyCA

User doesn't cooperate in your attempts to find a reason why it
happened. I'll just watch that.

There is a thread on the opensuse forums with the same topic. That user used
zypper up to update, i.e. the same as apper does. The user had to downgrade a
package, I think it was menu-cache and wanted to report the issue with LXDE.

I'll see what comes out of another thread.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.os.linux.suse/bODH4JSesoY

This is a known issue. There is even a bug reported at novell I think. AFAIK
the updates get installed according to the configs and one can ignore the
message. So it's annoying but not causing any trouble.

Sven