[opensuse-factory] Factory + Summit + YOU
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:34:23 -0500
There's is finally an opportunity for those of you in North America to
meet your fellow Geeko factory workers and meet members of the SUSE team
behind the factory release management.

The openSUSE Summit begins next month in Orlando, Florida from September
21-23. You can visit the official Summit website at [1] for full
details of the event.

Get involved in discussions and learn new technologies during the
daytime and then pop a brewski with your fellow Geekos in the evening.

And with the many changes going on these days in the openSUSE Project,
the Sunday General Meeting is a perfect opportunity for you to bring up
issues that matter to you about the future direction of openSUSE
Factory.

Check out today's formal announcement of our exciting events planned at
[2] and we look forward to seeing you there.

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Summit

[1] http://summit.opensuse.org
[2]