Re: [opensuse-factory] Help Apper to survive (12.2)
On 23 August 2012 12:51, DenverD <DenverD@xxxxxxx> wrote:
so, if you care: you can find plenty of examples of _me_ (and others in the
fora) bashing the normal 1-Click Install default of leaving numerous added
"non-default repos" enabled and refreshing..[which the new user does not
know is a risk]

Open a bug report. And be prepared to challenge the obvious answer:
"Not leaving those repos enabled and refreshing will mean the user
will not get (perhaps security related) updates, that is also a risk".

(I will only argue about this in a *bug report*)