[opensuse-factory] Current status of centrino 1030 on iwlwifi
  • From: Hernan Thiers <hernanthiers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:43:32 -0400
Hi there guys.

Since about three weeks I have been fighting against this wireless
adapter to work well on 12.2 RC2. Of course I have tried all published
solutions such as the power management and the N feature related one.

Searching more deeply over the net I have found that latest kernel
version should have fixed this, to be exactly since 3.4.4. The point
is that RC2 is working with 3.4.6 if I'm not wrong but my 1030 is
almost unusable. It's loaded with the iwlwifi module.

Is this problem known in current openSUSE 12.2 development?

Best regards.
--
Hernan