Re: [opensuse-factory] Help Apper to survive (12.2)
Am Mittwoch, 22. August 2012, 10:27:03 schrieb DenverD:
On 08/22/2012 01:56 AM, Rajko wrote:
I will volunteer to appear in Forums, but I need someone to tell me
which post; one at the time.

do you wish to be notified each time a new user wrecks their system with
apper/packagekit/whatever-the-gnome-thing-is-named by having conflicting
repos added by 1-Click installs and a non-YaST package manager gone wild?

I would like alerts whenever somebody spreads FUD about this issue.

Bing!

And whenever somebody does not learn the facts he is offered about something
he got wrong.

Bing!

And whenever somebody goes wild mixing issues to his liking ignoring the bits
that do not fit in.

Bing!

Sven