Re: [opensuse-factory] Help Apper to survive (12.2)
On 08/22/2012 01:56 AM, Rajko wrote:
I will volunteer to appear in Forums, but I need someone to tell me
which post; one at the time.

do you wish to be notified each time a new user wrecks their system with apper/packagekit/whatever-the-gnome-thing-is-named by having conflicting repos added by 1-Click installs and a non-YaST package manager gone wild?

or just those who complain of the previously mentioned blocking?

or only those who after the disaster ask "Why include it in the first place"?

hmmm...maybe you can set your own alerts/notifications here http://www.google.com/alerts

and, i'd guess using a search phrase kinda like this might work

site:forums.opensuse.org apper OR *packagekit OR 1-Click AND "conflicting software"

well, that might work, or not...i've not tried it...may need to tune the search phrase some :)

dd