Re: [opensuse-factory] Help Apper to survive (12.2)
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:26:08 -0500
On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:43:35 +0200
Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:

You forget the magic others experienced!

I don't, but, as you did, I see talk about all versions and flavors of
KPackageKit, Apper, gnome package kit, released in the last 2 years;
all at the same time.

That was the reason to ask people to reference what they talk about.

Also, from whole thread is clear that whoever is busy with fixing and
promoting current breed of simple package management will do great
favor to community with some half technical introduction in a whole
system, so that helpers on the mail lists and forums finally can tell
something else then "remove it" as a cure to the problems.

--
Regards, Rajko