Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse-factory] Help Apper to survive (12.2)
On 21/08/12 08:45, Carl Fletcher wrote:
On 20/08/12 22:33, Steven Hess wrote:
All I can tell you on my system packagekit blocked access to YAST
software management.
Yes, it does. Which is one of the reasons I remove it.

I can't believe this thread. It's just one massive 'rant'.
I just don't have time to work on it with all my other obligations/work
Otherwise I'd install it and work with improving it.
I can't see why it shouldn't function in the desired manner.

Also, I usually have too many repos in play to leave Apper on the loose.

You can select which repos Apper should use in its settings dialog.

Bob
--
Bob Williams
System: Linux 3.1.10-1.16-desktop