Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse-factory] Help Apper to survive (12.2)
Am Montag, 20. August 2012, 14:33:34 schrieb Steven Hess:
All I can tell you on my system packagekit blocked access to YAST
software management. It would not die when told to and blocked my
access. Nothing should ever block my access to YAST software
managment. I removed the offending packages.

This is not FUD this is how it worked or I should say didn't work.

Until this is fixed it should not be part of and openSUSE release.

In the sub-thread you answered to, the topic was not the blocking but vendor-
change updates and being able to mess-up the system with apper.

So please do not mix the context to your liking, alleging that FUD was used in
the context of the zypp backend to PackageKit blocking zypper.

Sven