Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse-factory] Help Apper to survive (12.2)
  • From: Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:33:34 -0700
All I can tell you on my system packagekit blocked access to YAST
software management. It would not die when told to and blocked my
access. Nothing should ever block my access to YAST software
managment. I removed the offending packages.

This is not FUD this is how it worked or I should say didn't work.

Until this is fixed it should not be part of and openSUSE release.

Steven