Re: [opensuse-factory] Call for help: 12.2 feature collection
  • From: Guido Berhoerster <gber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:31:41 +0200
* Christopher Hofmann <cwh@xxxxxxx> [2012-08-20 17:13]:
Hi all,

openSUSE 12.2 will be released on Sept 5th, so there are only about 3
weeks left.

To prepare a proper press release we need to collect the most
interesting new features of 12.2.

For collecting them we need help. So if you know of any
super-duper-high-end-brand-new things that are on 12.2 and should go
into a press release feel free to add them to
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Major_features

A good source for finding more product highlights might be
http://download.opensuse.org/factory/repo/oss/ChangeLog

If you are coltish, feel free to read
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Product_highlights_writing
and help us to bring the collected items in a proper form

There is already
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Upcoming_features
with existing content, why yet another page?
--
Guido Berhoerster