[opensuse-factory] Status: Build50 is RC1
Hi,

Everyone testing it, says it's good. It still has some bugs to fix, but
that's why it's RC1 and not final - all in all it looks pretty good.

E.g. bug 768584 is one for the most annoying RC1 bugs, but we had to cut
it somewhere. I'm preparing and uploading in the course of this
afternoon and we should press it out tomorrow :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
Humor in the Court:
Q: What is your relationship with the plaintiff?