Re: [opensuse-factory] Pop-up error message
On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:27:39 -0700
Thomas Taylor <linxt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote about [opensuse-factory] Pop-up error
message:
Ever since upgrading to OS 12.2-ß2 (build 0452 DVD 64 bit) I've been getting
pop-up
messages about curl not being able to connect with non-oss factory repo.
These
pop-ups occur at random intervals and don't seem connected with anything I
have
open on any of my desktops.

Message logs and screenshot at pastebin as: openSuSE_Pop-up_Error

I have un-installed tracker, disabled Nepomuk, and stopped the Nepomuk service
daemon but the pop-up still occurs.

What do I need to change or look at?

Thanks, Tom

The actual message says curl could not connect to
http://download.opensuse.org/factory/repo/non-oss/content. It is always that
repo,
not oss, updates, or debug.

Tom

--
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world
remains and is immortal.” Albert Pine

Tom Taylor - retired penguin
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 12.1x86_64 openSUSE 12.2x86_64
KDE 4.7.2, FF 7.0 KDE 4.8.4, FF 13.0
claws-mail 3.8.0
registered linux user 263467