Re: [opensuse-factory] grub2
On 29.06.2012 09:34, Jiri Slaby wrote:
On 06/29/2012 09:33 AM, Jiri Slaby wrote:
Heretic you are. Neither of maintainers think this is a good idea
:).

Too early for me now, heroic I meant :D.

As grub2 is most likely *the* change of 12.2 and bootloaders tend to get
a lot of testing, I decided out of the mood at 6am when playing a puzzle
with my daughter that I want to take *that* risk :)

But if you say it's not a good idea - it would have been nice to include
that in your submit request message. And grub2 is easy to revert.

Greetings, Stephan