Re: [opensuse-factory] php 5.4
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 04:13:26AM -0400, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar
wrote:
As for the repo: I thinkn 'php' should point to the most recent
version. If somebody wants to maintain a 2nd repo for an older /
outdated version, this one should move to a different name (so that
would be 'php' for php 5.4 and php53 for php 5.3... always keeping
the new one in the 'right place' allows for the users to stay on one

Definitely, but IMHO this depends a little bit on if we want to ship php
5.4 in factory or if it should only stay in, say, devel:language:php54
testing repo for now.

Petr

< Previous Next >