Re: [opensuse-factory] php 5.4
On 06/28/2012 11:23 AM, pgajdos@xxxxxxx wrote:
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:03:57AM +0300, habernir wrote:
yes and i think that you should do different repo (php for v5.3 and
php54 for v5.4) becuase if you dont there will be alot of people how
dont agree with you
Ok, so you are saying we should leave 5.4 aside factory for now and still
ship 5.3 instead, am I right?

Petr

The opposite .i think we should ship php v5.4 and not 5.3 but we Separate the version.

repo "php" for version 5.4
repo "php53" for version 5.3 (who still want to use it)

(i fix the name of the repo that i write in the previous message)