[opensuse-factory] Re: KDE and Gnome Live CD Builds broken
On 06/27/2012 02:38 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi Larry,

I'm putting my concentration on openSUSE:12.2:Live at the moment, so the factory
live cds may
be broken, yes.

As guidance: if the factory repo is building in OBS, such dependency problems as
with libqca2 are normal,
the gcc47 problem is an outdated package list - I changed my package list update
script to point to openSUSE:12.2,
so it's not fixing factory problems. Sorry for not telling you.

No problem. As you are working with 12.2:Live, I will stop trying to build Factory:Live.

Let me know if there is anything that you want me to do.

Thanks,

Larry