Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-testing] JUNE 30 / JUL 1 GNOME Bug Squash Days
On Tuesday 26 Jun 2012 11:53:52 M. Edward Borasky wrote:
So far GNOME looks to me to be in way better shape than KDE. Any
chance of a KDE bug squashing day?

KDE's motto for 12.2 is "stability and polish" so I hope you can share some
specifics (on the right list) to help us realise this.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)