Re: [opensuse-factory] preliminary release notes update for 12.2
Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx> writes:

Do you plan to merge the wiki page with upcomming features?
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Upcoming_features

Thanks for the hint, and I'll take a look (ATM, there are still many
uncertainities such as "somethings" and "might also ship"). But usually
I do not list new features just because they are now; I only list bugs
(and workarounds) or changed things to warn users that upgrade.

These technical RN are not a marketing document :)

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany