Re: [opensuse-factory] preliminary release notes update for 12.2
Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have no permission to 'svn commit' to Berlios svn repository. (seems
it's different from svn.opensuse.org)

Yes, but sooner or later I'll probably move to opensuse.org with the
release notes.

so I attached my zh_CN.po here. please add.

BTW, how to help editing release note? (they seems to be XML files and
out of po directory.)

Yes, it is DocBook XML (RELEASE-NOTES-openSUSE.xml) and I restrict
myself to a few simple tagging elements only. We usually discuss
entries in Bugzilla first. This mean, if you want to add something
"serious", create a Bugzilla entry and ask one of the experts for
approval.

or you're calling help for translation?

This time, I did not. RN translations take place in the 'lcn' directory
of the opensuse translation SVN. I think it is too early to start with
the RN translations now.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany