[opensuse-factory] Re: WT*---isn't this a bit large and drastic for a weekly update?
Marcus Meissner wrote:
The following NEW patch is going to be installed:
openSUSE-2012-313

The following packages are going to be upgraded:
libsolv-tools libzypp libzypp-testsuite-tools perl-zypp python-zypp zypper zypper-log

7 packages to upgrade.
Overall download size: 4.5 MiB. After the operation, additional 99.0 KiB will be used.
------------------------------

324 packages to upgrade, 2 new, 1 to remove, 1 to change vendor.
Overall download size: 482.3 MiB. After the operation, additional 42.5 MiB will
be used.

482.3MB? Sure looks suspicious....going from 1-2 packages update to what looks to be almost an entire
new distro???

You never applied any online update before to your 12.1 system, right?
----

My main question was why did it jump from 7 packages
up to 324?

Why did it jump from 7 to 324?

This looks consistently like all online updates we did so far.

----
maybe -- I thought I had the update packages in my install base, maybe it
wasn't installed correctly -- but still jumping from 7 to 324? That's
normal?