[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse] problems building perl 5.14.2 or 5.16.0 using RPMBUILD, build from tar or perlbrew (a cpan util)
Kyrill Detinov wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:24:33 -0700 Linda Walsh wrote:
I couldn't even write "Hello World " and have it work
-- that's pretty bad.

Please, stop flooding Factory mailinglist with OBS/packaging issues.
---
Flooding? Has there been a bunch of people
having problems with Factory's usage of the OBS?

Not being able to run gcc is consider an OBS issue?

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Factory use OBS to build
it's output for releases?

So if OBS causes problems with packages being unbuildable or
unrunnable, then that has nothing to do with Factory's releases?

Seems like the flood you are talking about is more people having
problems building with OBS or being able to rebuild binaries from
source. That's not a factory issue?