Re: [opensuse-factory] JUNE 30 / JUL 1 GNOME Bug Squash Days
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar:
there are currently 26 open bugs on component GNOME registered for
openSUSE 12.2, but this just is not good enough yet.

There's another thing that is even worse - a quite long list of GNOME
bugs for openSUSE 12.1 (130 bugs) and openSUSE 11.4 (129 bugs).

I'm afraid many of those bugs also exist in 12.2, so better also check
those old bugs ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

PS: Random signature!
--
BUGS My programs never have bugs. They just develop random
features. If you discover such a feature and you want it to