Re: [opensuse-factory] Live CD/DVD Distro For Japanese
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:56:40 -0500
On Mon, 2012-06-25 at 10:51 +0900, Kiyomi Kakitsubata wrote:
How can I chenge my project like Live DVD(such as Japanese Localized
openSUSE) unofficial to official?
In Japan,Ubunts has onofficial Japanese remix distribution,so I want
make like this whitch use openSUSE.
However,I do not know where could I send e-mail and problem of
trademark.

What can I do ?

Thanks

You can read the trademark guidelines at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Trademark_guidelines

Also, in case you are not aware, you can go to susestudio.com to
customize your image.

If you feel something is not clear, you can send an email to the
openSUSE board for clarification. Send the email to
board_AT_opensuse_DOT_org.

Hope that helps! :-)

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Project