[opensuse-factory] Please help with lilypond
Reading another thread on the factory list has prompted this request. I'm
currently computerless and am unable to finish lilypond which currently has two
problems :
1) It currently requires gnutls-extra for it's build, this is easy to fix and
if this stupid phone could download spec (text) files I could have fixed it
myself.
2) The documentation part of the build takes far too long. This I started to
fix on by putting the doc build in a linked package and not building the
"lilypond snippets". This is still WIP.
The documentation used to be available as a large separate tarball but I
couldn't find it in my last moments at the pc so my plan is to leave it out as
the docs are duplicated online at lilypond.org.
Dave