Re: [opensuse-factory] repository priorities with Tumbleweed
sorry for not sending all my messages to the whole mailing list before...

You can't set it automatically because priorities are *relative*.

I understand. Then it must be possible to calculate new priorities relatively to existing ones using percentages and rounding the results. I am not a good programmer but that seems at least possible to me. Or am I insane? ;)

But since you read my post in the forum you already understand
priorities, don't you?

yes I did. I was just confused about if/how to use it with Tumbleweed. You answered that now.
Thank you very much :D
thomas