Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal for Yast, package "Factory-Update"
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:45:29 +0200
On Thursday 21 June 2012 15:35:11 maury63ts wrote:
Maybe I explained badly.
I understand these operations, I meant to say... when open "yast" not
from terminal but graphical, if possible to have inside the graphical
box of "factory-update" package, the possibility to check directly from
it the change on zypp.conf in a future release of openSUSE or is a
stupid idea?

It is currently not possible, sounds like a feature request to make zypper
configuration available in yast. You can add such requests on
features.opensuse.org

Ok, no problem...
Forget what I said.
You can close this thread.