[opensuse-factory] OBS Maintenanced enabled for 12.2
Hi folks,

As coolo has split off a openSUSE:12.2 project from Factory, I have also
enabled the OBS Maintenance for 12.2 now.

Coolo (I understand) will handpick updates from Factory for the 12.2
tree as he did in previous releases, but you can also submit updates
via normal maintenancerequests.

We did consider doing this exclusively via maintenancerequests, but
this would be too much work on the maintenance team and also
rebuilds would not be possible as-easy anymore.

We apply the same rules to 12.2 as for the others, meaning changes entries
with good description and bnc# etc.
We can only accept fixes that do not affect building of other packages
as the maintenance updates are self-contained.

Please note that NEEDINFO maintenance@xxxxxxxxxxxx is not strictly required
anymore these days, but if you have any questions, please mail us there.

The merging of those updates into 12.2 until the release is not fully clarified,
we will work this out in the next weeks. Likely coolo will sr them somehow.

So using "osc mbranch PACKAGE" will check PACKAGE out for 11.4, 12.1
and 12.2 now and can get fixes.

Ciao, Marcus