Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal for Yast, package "Factory-Update"
Thank you for very fast reply.

I apologize, one question.
I've understand and i will changing my Zypp.conf file...
But is possible, on box of this graphic utility (factory-update), to have the possibility to change this, with a check button so can rewrite in automatic the file zypp.cof?
I know that who use Linux system from much time, this is a stupid question, but for who is the first time in the Linux world, it would simplify life.

Excuse me for my english is no good.

Maurizio