Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal for Yast, package "Factory-Update"
On 21 June 2012 09:53, maury63ts <maury63ts@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I ask if is possible in te future using a system to upgrade ad install at
the same time how happens during a new installation or ugrade system by CD's
or DVD's release.

$ fgrep -A19 "Commit download policy to use as default." /etc/zypp/zypp.conf
## Commit download policy to use as default.
##
## DownloadOnly, Just download all packages to the local cache.
## Do not install. Implies a dry-run.
##
## DownloadInAdvance, First download all packages to the local cache.
## Then start to install.
##
## DownloadInHeaps, Similar to DownloadInAdvance, but try to split
## the transaction into heaps, where at the end of
## each heap a consistent system state is reached.
##
## DownloadAsNeeded Alternating download and install. Packages are
## cached just to avid CD/DVD hopping. This is the
## traditional behaviour.
##
## <UNSET> If a value is not set, empty or unknown, we
pick
## some sane default.
##
commit.downloadMode = DownloadInHeaps