[opensuse-factory] COSCUP
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:17:20 +0200
Heya all,

You might know we've got COSCUP coming - and the CfP is officially closed
but we can surely still use a few more proposals to have something to choose
from. So if you want to talk about openSUSE at COSCUP in Taiwan, submit a
proposal!
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=13126

Send proposals to cfp@xxxxxxxxxxxx please.

I also want to mention that you can ask the openSUSE Travel Committee for
financial support for going there - it's why we have a OTC! Especially
speakers are very likely to receive travel sponsorship.

See http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Travel_Support_Program

/Jos
  • No further messages