On Wednesday 2012-06-20 09:12, Basil Chupin wrote:

Please do. That would keep you busy, which would surely mean less noise
here.
Touch??? :D

/Per Jessen
PS: sorry about losing my patience there.
Well, same for me ;-)

Please forgive me everybody if this seems offtopic and appears to start a new
thread - which is not my intention of doing either - but my curiosity began
with the fact that your word "touche`" has an "illegal" char at the end which
indicated to me that your mailer is not using the now standard UTF-8 coding.

Jos had his mail sent properly AFAICS, clearly declaring that ISO-8859
is being used.

[main]

[message body]

[...] Touch=E9 :D [...]

If your MUA cannot understand these headers, that is your problem :)