Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Beta2
On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:05:26 +0200
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 20.06.2012 12:43, Raymond Wooninck wrote:
On Wednesday, June 20, 2012 06:25:18 Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar
wrote:
Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I'll upload Beta2 any time soon (build451 basically) and after
that create and bootstrap openSUSE:12.2

So what we currently have in Factory starts to be come 'usable' for
most users? Good stuff.

Does anybody knows what the status is of YaST and Zypper ? Were the issues
resolved or do we still not have a fully working package management ?

I doubt we have a "fully working" package management - taking that so
far a lot of the tools crashed when started, so they can't have seen
real testing.

But zypper does not give me issues

Greetings, Stephan

YaST should be fixed now in YaST:Head. We are now solving just minor packaging
issue (two source packages) and then create sr to factory.
Failing yast2-qt-package is in investigation what is wrong.

Josef