Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Beta2
On 20.06.2012 12:43, Raymond Wooninck wrote:
On Wednesday, June 20, 2012 06:25:18 Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar
wrote:
Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I'll upload Beta2 any time soon (build451 basically) and after
that create and bootstrap openSUSE:12.2

So what we currently have in Factory starts to be come 'usable' for
most users? Good stuff.

Does anybody knows what the status is of YaST and Zypper ? Were the issues
resolved or do we still not have a fully working package management ?

I doubt we have a "fully working" package management - taking that so
far a lot of the tools crashed when started, so they can't have seen
real testing.

But zypper does not give me issues

Greetings, Stephan