Re: [opensuse-factory] Current status of Live CDs
On 19.06.2012 22:29, Larry Finger wrote:
If someone is working on the specs for a lighter-weight LXDE CD, or some
other desktop, please let me know. If not, I will try to put together a
spec file that will result in a Live system that fits on a 700 MB blank
with LibreOffice included.

I was planning to do a Xfce LiveCD containing the Xfde default install (consisting of the XFCE-BASIS, XFCE, XFCE-LAPTOP, and XFCE-Office patterns) and have built live images using stock kiwi. So far I haven't had time to figure out how openSUSE:Factory:Live works and have some higher priority issues in Xfce that need to be taken care of before getting back to this. Let me know if you're interested in this, I'd certainly help to maintain it later.
--
Guido Berhoerster