  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:50:42 +0200
On Tuesday 19 June 2012 21:35:06 Per Jessen wrote:
Jos Poortvliet wrote:
<snip>
Somehow I doubt it. You _actually_ think less frustration and less
noise leads to more testing??

No, less whining would distract the developers less so they can fix the real
issues.

A more constructive idea might be to have a wiki page with 'how
openSUSE works' with a FAQ on the things that come up again and again
- including answering the questions I gave above. At least we'd be
able to reply to people just pointing to that page instead of being
sarcastic.

I'd be happy to draft something up.

Please do. That would keep you busy, which would surely mean less noise
here.

Touché :D

/Per Jessen
PS: sorry about losing my patience there.

Well, same for me ;-)