Re: [opensuse-factory] Add Edit Feature to Yast Boot Loader using Grub2 for 12.2
On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:22:57 -0400
Roman Bysh <rbtc1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,

Is there a plan to expand the Yast Boot Loader using Grub2?
We would like to edit the /boot/Grub2/grub.cfg file.

The same way that we were able to edit /boot/grub/menu.lst.

Cheers!

Roman
openSUSE -- Get it! Discover it! Share it!
http://linuxcounter.net/ #179293

Hi,
I don't expect it (but I am not maintaner anymore). Grub2 think that
you should not touch such file and this file is not easy to parse. It
is own scripting language that is generated by set of grub2 config
generators. If you are interested I can point you to some documentation.
Josef